주요 직업 : 쌍둥이 형제(twin brother)
(목욕탕에서 삼촌을 죽이기 전에 환하게 웃고있는 범인의 모습)
나이 많은 삼촌의 결혼식날 조카가 삼촌을 살해합니다. 그런데 얼굴이 똑같은 조카가 2명, 그들은 쌍둥이 입니다. 한명은 나긋나긋한 요리사이고 또 한명은 잘나가는 은행원입니다. 이번 에피도 재미있습니다. 달걀 노른자를 yolk라고 하네요. 제 경우에 이런 단어는 처음들어 봅니다. 책으로는 배우기 힘든 용어인듯 합니다.
(mp3 다운로드) S02E08.1973.Double.Shock.zip
1. Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss shaking hands with an old goat... like you who's good enough to snare a beautiful chick like...
2. Oh, relax, Michael. Don't argue semantics. My nephew stopped by to wish me well.
3. But the day you can make a merger between me and my beanbag brother, that is the day they'll appoint you to the Supreme Court.
4. Come on, you feisty creature you. Don't you know no one can do without you around here?
5. Oh, you're soft-soaping me.
05_soft-soap_연성 비누로 씻다.연 비누.아첨.mp3
6. I am not. Oh, here now. I'll thank you to dribble those... crumbs on somebody else's floor.
06_dribble_똑똑 떨어지다.드리블하다.…을 똑똑 떨어지게 하다.mp3
7. to justify the faith and confidence of your patients, you can hand me your stethoscope, Rocky,
07_stethoscope_청진기.…을 청진기로 진찰하다.mp3
8. A plain, everyday... kitchen utensil.
9. You... You must belong in some pigsty. Do you do that in your own home? Do you?
10. Uh, I... Well, now, ma'am, I am the police officer and I deemed it reasonable...
11. But this towel was in the hamper and damp. See? Feel. Oh, I believe you.
12. Well, that's what Lt. Columbo has to decide right now. Like hell he does. I am the next of kin my brother and I.
13. Boy, oh, boy, that is robust. Indeed, but the man was a health nut.
14. Every civilized person I know takes a bath after strenuous exercise. Now, don't you?
15. Uh, well, it could be either one in a man his age. Yes, but what about tension or garden-variety overexertion? I mean, in a man his age.
16. Because you're sniffing around for a suspect to a possible homicide. Again not so?
17. with neither wife nor darling kiddies to encumber me.
18. I guess people snickered at us a little. You know, spring in the lap of December.
18_snicker_낄낄 웃음.낄낄 웃다.킬킬 웃음.mp3
19. And now, my friends, upward and onward to the simple, but incredibly delectable hollandaise.
19_hollandaise_eggs and butter with lemon juice.mp3
20. An inexpensive magic which transforms your lowly, mundane vegetables into a gourmet delight.
21. An inexpensive magic which transforms your lowly, mundane vegetables into a gourmet delight.
22. Uh, I'll tell you what we're gonna do. Now, I'd like you to... separate the yolks from the whites of the eggs...
23. during a time when it was occupied, I mean. Look, you come in here with the subtlety of a train wreck, and you ask me what electric mixers I use.
24. Let me ask you a question. Did you hurl the same defamatory... remarks at him? He doesn't seem to have much of a motive to kill your uncle, sir.
25. But Dexter's useless, and Norman's rather pompous. Excuse me.
26. In return for... A simple contract calling for the retention of my services...
27. Oh, boy. Has he got a galloping imagination. And you believe him? Oh, now, I never said that, sir.
28. Are you suggesting that someone just sauntered into the bathroom, carrying an electric mixer?